Complete Warehouse Distribution and Support Equipment
July 21, 2020
10:00AM MDT (GMT -6)
Lathrop Regional Distribution Center
700 D’Arcy Pkwy
Lathrop, CA 95330
Pre-Sale Catalog LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION PALLET RACKING
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
PALLET RACKING – FORKLIFTS – BALERS – COMPRESSORS – BOOM & KNUCKLE LIFTS – EXPANDABLE SKATE CONVEYOR – PALLET JACKS – DEMATIC TRAILER LOADERS – MAINTENANCE SHOPS – IT EQUIPMENT – OFFICE FURNITURE – AND MORE
All assets purchased from this sale needs to be removed by July 30, 2020 with NO EXCEPTIONS.
Removal on July 22-25 is by appointment only.
For inspection and removal appointments,
please contact Dennis Jenkins at 503-804-2915 or [email protected]
For over 110 years, JC Penney has been a leading consumer retailer in the United States. Due to its bankruptcy restructuring plans, JC Penney will be closing its support and distribution center resulting in this offering of warehouse equipment, maintenance shops, forklifts, flex conveyors, trailer loaders, IT equipment, office furniture, and more. The sale will feature:
WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT:
Boom & knuckle lifts
Spare lift batteries
Dematic trailer loaders
Evaporative swamp coolers
Spare conveyor parts
and much more…
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us