Complete Facility Closure - Residential Solar Installer
October 20, 2020
Oct. 19, 2020
9AM – 4PM PDT (GMT -7)
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION BRAND NEW SOLAR PANELS – NEW SOLAR
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
BRAND NEW SOLAR PANELS – NEW SOLAR MICROINVERTERS – NEW SOLAR LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES – VEHICLES – SCISSOR LIFT – FORKLIFTS – RAMP – PALLET RACKING – SCAFFOLDING – AND MORE
Solar installer Petersen-Dean is ceasing its Fresno, CA operations resulting in the sale of the following assets:
Solar Panels (New in Box):
Solar World High Quality Solar Panel Modules, 285W – Qty. 2,000
Solar Microinverters (New in Box):
Enphase M250-72-2LL-S22 – Qty. 2,000
(Compatibility with 60 & 72 cell PV modules, commonly used with 210-350+ Watt modules)
Lithium-Ion Batteries (New in Box):
LG Chem RESU10H 9.8KWH
2012 Chevy Equinox LS SUV
2010 Chevy Aveo LT Subcompact
2007 Chevy Topkick 3500 Kodiak C4500 Medium Duty Truck
2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Light Truck – Qty. 2
2012 Chevy Silverado 2500 Extended Cab Pickup
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Truck
2010 Ford F-250 Pickup – Qty. 3
2006 GMC C6500 Topkick Medium Duty Truck
2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Extended Cab Pickup
2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Truck
2010 Toyota Prius
SkyJack SJ8841 Rough Terrain Scissor Lift
CAT P5000, 5,000lb. cap LP Forklift
Nissan 5,000lb. cap Forklift
Forklift Dock Ramp
Teardrop Pallet Racking
Tyvek Protec 160 Roof Underlayment (in rolls of 250 ft.)
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us