BRAND NEW CNC MACHINE TOOLS
December 5, 2019
December 4, 10am to 4pm PST (GMT-8)
10am PST (GMT-8)
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: (Main) 851 E. Watson Center Road, Carson, CA 90745 & (Chatsworth) 20869 Plummer St., Chatsworth, CA 93021
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION New CNC Lathes, Mills & Machining Centers
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
New CNC Lathes, Mills & Machining Centers
Ganesh Machinery has ordered Excess Inventory of Brand New, Uncrated machinery to be sold. This unprecedented offering will also include certain support equipment from its Chatsworth Headquarters featuring…
1 x Genturn 65MSY Mill/Turn Lathe
1 x Genturn 52MSY 6-Axis Mill/Turn Lathe ▼ spec sheet
1 x Genturn SL 20Y2 CNC Swiss Turning Center ▼ spec sheet
1 x Genturn 52 GTS CNC Dual Gang Lathe ▼ spec sheet
2 x Genturn 32 GT CNC Dual Gang Lathe ▼ spec sheet
2 x Genmill GT-2080
1 x Genmill GT-2060 ▼ spec sheet
1 x Genmill GT-2040 ▼ spec sheet
2 x Genmill GT-1840 CNC Lathe ▼ spec sheet
1 x Genmill GTW-22100
5 x Genmill GT-1640 ▼ spec sheet
3 x Genmill GT-1340
1 x Genmill 10039 VMC ▼ spec sheet
1 x Genmill 6333 VMC ▼ spec sheet
1 x Genmill 5X-12 VMC ▼ spec sheet
2 x Genmill 5X-8 VMC ▼ spec sheet
3 x Genmill 4024 VMC ▼ spec sheet
2 x Genmill 2818 ▼ spec sheet
1 x Genmill 2416 VMC ▼ spec sheet
2 x Genmill T700 ▼ spec sheet
5 x Genmill T500 Tap Center ▼ spec sheet
1 x Hyster 155 XL2 12,000lb forklift
1 x Clark 30,000lb forklift
2 x 2013 Hyundai Sonata
1 x 2014 Hyundai Sonata
1 x 2016 Hyundai Sonata
1 x 2012 Dodge Ram Flatbed Truck
1 x 2003 Dodge Dakota Truck
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Most Lots By Appointment Only as listed on the catalog. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us