Assets from Simplivity 400+ Late Model Dell, Cisco and Lenovo Servers
February 28, 2019
Wednesday, February 27
10am-4pm PST (GMT-8)
10am PST (GMT-8)
(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Pick-Up Only Site: 261 East Harris, South San Francisco CA, 94080
By Order of Secure Party Pre-Bid Catalog Featured Items: 400+ Late Model Dell, Cisco and Lenovo Servers CISCO UCS C240 SERVERS WITH DUAL INTEL XEON
By Order of Secure Party
400+ Late Model Dell, Cisco and Lenovo Servers
CISCO UCS C240 SERVERS WITH DUAL INTEL XEON E5-2697 V4 PROCESSORS, 12x 32gb RAM
LENOVO SYSTEM X3660 M5 WITH DUAL INTEL XEON E5-2697 V4 PROCESSORS, 24x 16gb RAM
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
- The Packaging Store – Tel: 818.956.1137
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- A18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us