Approximately 9,000 Solar Panels
August 18, 2022
August 17, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-7)
10am PDT (GMT-7)
Inspection/Removal Only: 1400 S. McCarran Blvd
Live Online Only Webcast Auction Global Online Auction Sale of Approximately 9,000 Solar Panels Sale to
Live Online Only Webcast Auction
Global Online Auction Sale of Approximately 9,000 Solar Panels
Sale to include:
(Used, Decommissioned) Featuring Sharp 165W & 210W Panels & Sanyo 190W Panels
(2) Solar Panel Frame Removers
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMTION:
- All visitors must check in with the guard shack
- If they are not on this list (or a revised list) they will not be allowed onsite, without proper identification
- Visitors not on the list will have their ID’s recorded at the guard shack
- All visitors will park in our staging area to the left of the guard shack and wait for a Solaris escort to get them.
- Our security guard will radio our team when people arrive.
- After (15) min, we will bring them back to their vehicles and pick up the next wave of people.
- There are no public restrooms onsite so please have everyone keep that in mind
- No photography of the items is allowed as we have other client’s material near these auctioned items
- All photos of these items are on your website I presume
- Visitors arrive at their own risk
- No one is allowed anywhere on the premise other than where the auction items are.
- They can only go to and from their vehicles with our escort
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Crane & Rigging, Inc – Tel: 509-990-5123 Ryan Collins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- Will be by appointment ONLY!
- Buyer must supply a Bill of Lading from the trucking company 24 hours in advance of removal appointment to allow site security to be available.
- Trucks will be loaded by onsite staff.
- There is no loading dock onsite.
- ONLY flatbed trailers will be loaded and panels will need to be tarped prior to leaving facility.
- Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us