Allstate Service Group
August 23, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-7)
10AM PDT (GMT-7)
4570 W. Post Rd, Unit 100
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Live Online-Only Webcast Auction The Number One Trusted Choice for Plumbing, Heating, Air-Conditioning, Electrical, Construction, and Restoration Work
Live Online-Only Webcast Auction
The Number One Trusted Choice for Plumbing, Heating, Air-Conditioning, Electrical, Construction, and Restoration Work in Las Vegas
2003 Larson Cabrio 310, Hours: 120, Engine Brand: Twin Volvo Penta, Model: 5.0 GXI Size (each): 270 hp, Type: Gasoline Specifications: Boat Type Stern Drive Power Boat, Hull Material: Fiberglass Beam: 10’6″ Length: 31′ Net Weight (lbs): 10400, Includes Boat Lift, Trailer & Dingy
(3) 2021 Nissan NV2500SV High Roof Cargo Van – Low Mileage
2020 Nissan NV2500SV High Roof Cargo Van – Low Mileage
2013 Isuzu NPR HD Box Truck
2011 Ford E250 Cargo Van
Speedrooter Sewer Cleaning Machines
Portable Air Conditioners
Huge Quantities of Plumbing Parts Including Washers, Nipples, Tees, Plugs, Supply Lines, Filters, Elbows, Couplers, Valves, Plates, Adapters, Regulators, Bends, Crimp Rings, Angle Stops, Brass & Copper Fittings
Massive Amount of DeWalt, Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Ridgid Hand Tools & Supplies
Moen & InSinkErator Garbage Disposals – Brand New
Winfield Toilets – Brand New
Pfister, Delta, ProFlo, Project Source, & Allen Roth Faucets – Brand New
Water Heaters Up To 75 Gallons – Brand New
Home Appliances Including Ovens, Washers, & Dryers
Corporate Office Furniture Including Desks, Chairs, Computers, Monitors, Televisions, Printers, Break Room Equipment, and Much More!
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- MoveIt Companies – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- All bids made will be the bidder’s responsibility. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale.
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us